Recessed flashings provide a sleek, streamlined finish as the window is installed deeper in the roof structure meaning that less of the window protrudes above the roofline.
- For recessed installation heights install the brackets at the sides of the frame and at the blue line level.
- Recessed flashings for installing one roof window into slate up to 8mm thick.
- Not for interlocking slate.
- Roof pitch between 20 and 90°.
- 10 year guarantee.
- VELUX flashings integrate with the roof covering to provide a weathertight finish around the window.
- They are compatible with virtually any type of roofing material, from standard covers such as slate and tiles through to corrugated sheeting or even thatch.
- Flashings are designed to sit under the roofing materials.
- The water from the roof is then collected in the built-in guttering system.
- The gutter overlaps a second section of the flashing to help the water flow smoothly down the side of the window.