The VELUX GGL 2070 is a white painted window with laminated safety glazing, this prevents glass from falling into your room if damage to the glass occurs. The frames are painted prior to assembly for a flawless finish and outstanding durability. They offer lower maintenance than pine finished roof windows, whilst offering a discreet wood grain to complement modern interiors. With a high UV resistance and water based breathable paint, your windows will maintain their crisp and bright appearance.
Operationally the GGL is a centre pivot window which operates from a top bar, the window can lock into 180º position with a barrel bolt to enable the sash to be secured in place for easy and safe cleaning of the outer pane.
Available in a range of sizes and a full complement of accessories, all VELUX windows come with pre-installed mounting brackets for VELUX blinds. Installation is then as straight forward as possible - Pick&Click!®
- U-value 1.3 W/m²K
- Manufactured from knot free high quality pine
- Rotates 180º for easy cleaning
- Easy to install and great value for money
- Top Control bar offering ventilation along with easy access and closure
- 4mm Toughened outer pane with LowE Coating
- 10 year Guarantee on all VELUX windows and flashings
- Suitable for roof pitches 15-90º